Private Yoga Classes Chiang Mai
Taking yoga classes privately is definitely the best way to learn this ancient system of healing both your body and mind. Since you’re the only student here, the attention of the instructor is your’s and your’s alone. You’ll have a chance to get a strong grasp of the instructions and demonstrations given to you plus you’ll know right away if you’re doing everything correctly or not. This is less stressful and more effective compared to taking yoga in large class since you’re not forced to learn everything in just a short period of time without individual instruction as teacher have a whole class to work with. In this manner, your strength, flexibility and endurance are developed slowly or gradually, which is actually the recommended pace.
Private yoga lessons are popular for many because the improvements are very apparent. This is mainly due to a more personalized approach. You’ll see the developments and improvements quite quickly, but most importantly you will understand more about exactly what it is that you are doing, if you’re doing it right or wrong?why you are doing it, and where to develop and improve. Private yoga classes can also be a stepping stone for some who have not yet attended a group class and would like to build their foundations and try group classes later on. Since you already know the basics or the fundamentals, it becomes much easier to attend and manage a bigger class.
Private classes are also very beneficial if you practice yoga regularly but you are looking to take your practice to the next level. This is a good chance for a teacher to give in depth instructions and demonstrate new poses or techniques that you may not yet be familiar with. some poses require a bit more finesse and instruction that make then difficult in a group session. private classes also offer the environment for a teacher to pick out your bad postural habits, weaknesses and areas for improvement and then advise you on what you should be working towards.
Suitable for 1 on 1 or small groups
With private yoga lessons, you’ll zero in on your goals and get personalized instruction based on your health, body type and lifestyle—and on your time. We’ll carefully guide you through a tailored yoga lesson to work through your weakness and work towards certain goals that you have in mind
we are able to hold private lessons or small group sessions in our Yoga Studio in Chiang Mai only 5 minutes from Thapea Gate, or we can come to you at your hotel or villa.
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3 sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening meditation practice
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose like headstand or perfect form in a fundamental pose like Chaturanga Dandasana
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
If you are interested in our private classes either at our studio or at a location of your choice please contact us for more details